If you were at the Classic in the Country X this past January you saw some great basketball. Here is some proof of just how great those teams were. 19, count them, 19 teams that played a game at the CITC will play in a Regional Semifinal game early this week.
This includes two games in the Div I regional that will pit two CICT participants against each other. Let’s call these games #21 and #22 of CICT. Midpark will play Twinsburg Tuesday night and North Canton Hoover will play Reynoldsburg the same evening. We’ll have score updates for you Tuesday night.
We’re also excited about one of our favorite teams from the Classic, Proctorville Fairland making the regional tournament, we just wish we could see their game. Fairland will play Johstown-Monroe Wednesday night at 8:00 in the Division III Region 11 Logan Regional. Go Lady Dragons!
Our girls programs, Hiland and West Holmes will play of course as well. West Holmes will play Tuesday night at Zaneville and Hiland will play Wednesday night at Perry High School.
Here is the schedule so you don’t have to search the brackets. We did the tough work.
• Middleburg Hts Midpark vs. Twinsburg – 3/5 6:15 @ Canton Me. Civic Center
• Solon vs. Mentor – 3/5 8:00 @ Canton Me. Civic Center
• North Canton Hoover vs. Reynoldsburg – 3/5 6:15 @ Otterbein Univesity
• Gahanna Lincoln vs. Orange – 3/5 8:00 @ Otterbein Univesity
• Cinc. Princeton vs. Centerville – 3/6 6:15 @ Wright State University
• Ketting Fairmont vs. Mason – 3/6 8:00 @ Wright State University
• Wadsworth vs. Rocky River – 3/5 7:00 @ North Royalton HS
Hathaway Brown vs. Chagrin Falls – 3/5 8:00 @ Barbeton HS
Toledo Rogers vs. Lima Bath – 3/5 6:15 @ Ohio Northern University
Clyde vs. Norton – 3/5 7:00 @ Ontario HS
Clinton Massie vs. Day. Carroll – 3/5 8:00 @ Springfield HS
West Holmes vs. Cols. Bishop Hartley – 3/5 6:15 @ Zanesville HS
Cols. Africentric vs. Bucyrus Wynford – 3/6 7:00 @ Lexington HS
Proctorville Fairland vs. Johstown-Monroe – 3/6 8:00 @ TBA
Orrville vs. Hanoverton United – 3/6 8:00 @ Cuyahoga Falls HS